Is it possible for porn to be on your browsing history when you haven’t been on any sites?


I found a free porn clip on my boyfriends computer in his browsing history. I didn’t mention this to him because I knew he woul only start to delet it in future. I was really hurt by this because he has made it wery clear to me that he does’t watch porn, and that niether shoul I. This is fine if you are…

Well, I will have to defend him on this one. It is very possible to have this on his computer. There are sites that will pop up a porno site even though you did not go looking for it. They are called popup adverts.

Just by going to a bad web site can tigger ads and popups for all kings of things, like porn, free credit reports, debt reduction and the newest one is how to get a lifetime green card for the unitied states.

As far as checking his browers history, I would get upset myself, if my wife was checking up on me. What you see is not always true. I had a of friend of wife tell her one day, that she saw my car at a “NIGHT CLUB
WHERE WOMEN DANCE”. She she asked me about it, I told her that her friend was wrong. She got mad at me, and I spend the night the extra bedroom. The next day, her friend just happen to come by, and she told my wife that she just had it wasn’t my car, it was my brothers car.

She was wrong and did not trust me. That hurt like hell. We now have been married 33 years.

1

First, it’s not possible to chat to those tarty women. If you click on them, you just wind up at a payscreen being asked to provide money to chat with women, see them on live cams, or download pictures of them.

Second, your boyfriend likes to look at porn. That’s really not surprising, since about 99% of men do, and the other 1% lie about it. It might mean he’s not happy with your relationship and that you’re not enough for him, but it probably doesn’t mean anything like that. It might mean his sex drive is higher than yours and porn helps you two “match up” better. Or it might not.

Third, your boyfriend doesn’t like the idea of you looking at porn. It could be because it makes him jealous. It could be because it makes him feel like he’s not enough for you. Maybe he buys into the “one man should be enough for a woman, but one woman isn’t supposed to be enough for a man” concept a bit. I don’t know.

So it’s up to you. You can let this burn at you and maybe destroy your relationship. Or you can let your boyfriend have his white lie.

Just make sure it is a white lie. If it turns into an addiction or starts to affect your relationship because his behavior changes, then you will have to draw the line.

Or it might be that it magically appears in his history. He may have clicked on a link labeled something innocuous that actually went to some porn (kind of like being rick rolled). It does happen.

There are several options.

What he said could be perfectly true: I’ve downloaded quite a few movies which have had porn attached.

It could also just be a popup. They’re everywhere on the internet, especially in places where you’d download movies.

I honestly wouldn’t worry too much.

It probably was a pop up on a site he had visited. They are everywhere so run a virus scan to check. Beware of visiting dodgy sites and have a good anti-virus/firewall. Trust him he sounds honest!

If using Windows, you must expect this kind of outside, un-intentional manipulation of the browser.
Especially if using Internet Explorer: it is the worst @ controlling cookies, and hacks.

There’s a more fundamental problem: your concept of the relationship and jealousy (and his).
Good luck.

That was probably a pop up or and ad that you didn’t actually click on or see but it was opened therefore it will be recorded in the history.

No it’s not possible and neither is your relationship if you’re both spying on each other.

Good relationships are built on trust and honesty – He’s not being honest with you and neither of you trust each other. Time to move on methinks

Yes, if your site isn’t secured people can use your transmission

Looks like to me he’s a sneaky watcher with a “Holier than Thou” attitude going by what you say.

Under the surface he is a control freak, with a “Don’t do as I do, do as I tell you” attitude.

Time to blow him out my girl and move on as he will now be watching you like a hawk and slagging you off and bringing it up at every chance he gets.

With a relationship like that, it’s doomed to failure as there is now no trust on either side.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *