Hi I’m 13 years old and I need advice. I’m spiritually suffering, one day I think about Jesus and how great he is, but the next day, I’m thinking about inappropriate things. I know a lot from the Bible, you can ask me anything from the Bible and I’ll answer it right away. I know so much about Jesus,…
Sounds like maybe you never quite got all the info. Many people don’t present it well.
You begin by receiving God’s forgiveness! How? It starts with understanding that your Father in Heaven provided the only way He will accept for you to be completely forgiven, now. He is absolutely righteous (just). He must punish sin, all sin; otherwise He would be unjust to punish some sin but not others. No one “deserves” His forgiveness, only His punishment; all have sinned. However, if He provides the way for your sins to be forgiven, why not accept His way? He didn’t have to and you will never be good enough on your own to deserve His forgiveness. None of us could be.
All He asks is that you confess the many ways you have offended Him – all the lies, thefts, lusting, hateful speech and thoughts, greed, unforgiveness, etc. Turn from these things truly sorry and ask His forgiveness. He will! Then trust that your Father in Heaven only accepts Jesus’ sufferings on the cross as the full punishment your sins deserved!
Why not do these things right now and start down the path to freedom today? Pray something like this right now:
“Father in Heaven, I confess the many ways I have offended You (name your sins to Him specifically). Please forgive me! I need Your forgiveness! I choose to turn away now from all the ways I have insulted the love You have shown for me on Jesus’ cross. I trust now that You only accept His sufferings as the punishment my sins deserved. I believe now that His resurrection from the dead proves true everything He said, and conquers the power of sin over my life. No one comes to You Father without trusting in Jesus’ sacrifice. Grant me Your gift of abundant life now and eternal life come. Make me a new person who desires above all else, to love and serve You Father. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit now empowering me to obey You and prove my thankfulness to You through all I do and say and think. In Jesus’ name, I ask. Amen.”
Pray like that sincerely and you will be forgiven right now and receive His Holy Spirit within empowering you to obey Him. That prayer is not a one-time magic pill. Use it as often as God the Holy Spirit convicts you of any sin He may reveal from now on. It is the beginning of a constant habit of confessing sins to Him, trusting Jesus’ sacrifice for you and daily seeking to be filled and re-filled with His empowering Holy Spirit. Store up His Word, the Bible in your heart so you do not sin. His Spirit within you now will help you do the things He wants and understand His Word as you read it. Obey what you read. Your obedience is the proof your repentance and trust are for real.
You were created in love to be one who would make the choice of your own free will to respond to the unspeakable love your Father in Heaven has for you. He has been waiting for you to choose to spend eternity with Him, and live for Him now all the days of your life…. This is what makes you a genuine follower of Jesus.
Read how the Bible says to be right with God, Matthew 4:17; Luke 24:46-47; Romans 2:4-5; Romans 3:23-24; James 2:10; Hebrews 9:27; 1 John 1:8-9; Romans 5:8; Romans 10:9-10; Romans 10:13; Ephesians 2:8-9; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 2:24; 1 Peter 3:18; John 3:36; 1 John 5: 11-13
Well, what have you been watching to have your young mind so filtered with such things?Stop watching TV. All it has in it is junk. Read more about the history of this world( the bible) . Did you know that we are 3 months and a few weeks away from Judgment day? Did you know that? There will be no college and no job interviews anymore after many 21, 2011. This world is ending. There is a way out, pray and beg God for his mercy. Maybe, maybe if it be his will, he will ave you. This World is doomed and they don’t want to hear about it. This will happen. Go to ebiblefellowship.com and familyradio.com.COM.
Take it to God, only He can help, only He can save. it is written:
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Salvation, faith, belief, works…are all gifts. We need forgiveness and mercy and for God to give the gift of a new heart/spirit. We cannot do anything to save ourselves. We cannot “accept” or “choose” or “truly believe” Jesus. Only God can make us “born again”. It is written:
Luke 18:9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
Luke 18:10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
Luke 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
Luke 18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
Luke 18:13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
Luke 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
Time is short. Judgment Day is May 21st, 2011. Pray now for mercy and salvation while there is still time. Read, read, read the Bible.
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God
Keep researching and looking for answers. Don’t shut your mind off and just accept everything in the bible as truth. Search YouTube for bible contradictions.
you aren’t alone on that one… 🙂 The best you can do is whenever you remember to pray, pray. Rant to god about the crap in life, see what he does for you. Apologize for your sins. That’s what i do and god always comes through. One day I prayed for no stress, and almost immediately i was able to relax and sleep.
King James Version Bible
2 Peter Chapter 1
2. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
John Chapter 5
44. How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that [cometh] from God only?
Isaiah Chapter 40
21. Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?
22. [It is] he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof [are] as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
Isaiah Chapter 48
13. Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: [when] I call unto them, they stand up together.
Amos Chapter 5
8. [Seek him] that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD [is] his name:
Job Chapter 9
9. Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
Psalms Chapter 78
32. For all this they sinned still, and believed not for his wondrous works.
Isaiah Chapter 46
9. Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me,
James Chapter 1
8. A double minded man [is] unstable in all his ways.
Habakkuk Chapter 2
18. What profiteth the graven image that the maker thereof hath graven it; the molten image, and a teacher of lies, that the maker of his work trusteth therein, to make dumb idols?
19. Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it [is] laid over with gold and silver, and [there is] no breath at all in the midst of it.
Exodus Chapter 20
3. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Luke Chapter 16
13. No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Colossians Chapter 3
17. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Malachi Chapter 2
2. If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay [it] to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay [it] to heart.
Exodus Chapter 34
14. For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name [is] Jealous, [is] a jealous God:
Isaiah Chapter 45
5. I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else, [there is] no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6. That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that [there is] none beside me. I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else.
Isaiah Chapter 43
10. Ye [are] my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I [am] he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
11. I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour.
12. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when [there was] no strange [god] among you: therefore ye [are] my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I [am] God.
Revelation Chapter 1
8. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Ecclesiastes Chapter 12
13. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.
Matthew Chapter 22
37. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38. This is the first and great commandment.
“I’m thinking about inappropriate things” as long as it’s not raping or murdering you’re thinking about, you’re probably just fine. Thinking about… stuff is just fine. Don’t let anyone tell you differently. Ask your parents how babies are made-it’s “inappropriate” but still totally okay to think about.
yes jesus is a bloody human sacrifice to satan–this frees christians from the power of satan so they can go to heaven….but the christian god jesus, is in fact SATAN,,,,,,christians say you can not go to heaven without bloodshed—-and it must be jesus blood…..
now send all your money to the preacher—NOW
Don’t worry, everyone has those thoughts, God will always be with you even if you are not with him.